Skip to content
Tips For Training Success
- Read through the program that you choose.
- Ask questions before you begin to be sure you are on the right track.
- Commit to starting and following your program.
- Get a notebook or a training log book.
- Begin with determination!
- Training is not easy, but an ongoing practice and a learning experience.
- Settle into a training routine and give it time.
- Establishing a training baseline is important. Log all sessions. It takes time to see how you are adapting to the training.
- Ask questions throughout your training. Adjustments can be made and sometimes necessary.
- Focusing on the training process (being able to see what was accomplished in-between starting the goal and reaching that goal) is equally important and a success as is achieving your desired goal.
- Secret: Simple programs = faster progress!