Stronger Now For Women – It’s About Strength Now and For Life
I am into strength training. I am all for women who strength train. I want to help other women take up strength training. Strength training is so much more than “losing weight, getting skinny, and fitting in jeans.” It’s about getting strong –> getting Stronger Now and getting stronger for the long-haul. I would rather be as strong as I can while I am going through life rather than being skinny and struggling along in life. What do you think?
10 reasons for women to get Stronger Now:
- To help us move better in daily functional activities like squatting, reaching overhead, getting off the floor, picking things off the floor, pulling, pushing and carrying heavier items
- To help us perform better in our extracurricular activities
- To help us have greater confidence both physically and mentally
- To help us help others who are incapable of performing a task on their own
- To help us achieve an overall good body feeling
- To help us challenge ourselves to push our strength a little further
- To help us realize that we need our strength especially as we get older and older
- To help set examples for others around us
- To help us have a purpose for training
- To help us pass along the message and inspire someone else
Are you ready to get into strength training and to get Stronger Now? I can help you get started. Contact me with any questions.